Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello Multiverse

So, you found me. Welcome to my blog. So glad you could drop by. Leave a friendly hello in the comments section, if you’re friendly and would like to say hello. 

Unless you weren’t looking for me. In that case, let me back up and say: Hello! I’m Gina Fairchild, writer. This is where other writers, readers, and curious persons can find and learn more about me. Feel free to peruse the links in the sidebar to that end.

Unless you’re not sure how you wound up here, are certainly not interested, and would very much like to know where the exit is, please. In that case, I can’t help you. How do you think I got stuck writing for this blog? (If you do find the exit, point me in its general direction. I have no idea what I’m doing!)

Anyways, welcome. Welcome one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!